CBSE NEET UG Exam Pattern 2018 ~ NEET 2k18 Undergraduate Examination Scheme
CBSE NEET UG Exam Pattern 2018
Notification for the National Eligibility and Entrance Examination (NEET-2018) to be organized for admission in MBBS and BDS has been issued. The examinations will be held on May 6 (Sunday). The examination of the exam is considered to be one of the country’s tough examinations. If you do not want to have any kind of problems in the entrance examination. First of all, learn about these 12 essential things. Applicants those who are going to be appear for the NEET 2018 Exam can check here CBSE NEET UG Exam Pattern 2018, PG CBSE NEET 2018 Exam Pattern.
NEET CBSE Exam Scheme 2018
- Number of Questions : There will be a total of 180 questions in this examination.
- Examination Mode : This examination will be conducted through pen and paper.
- Type of questions : This examination will come with multiple choice questions.
- Subject : Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology topics will be questioned.
- Examination period : Students will be given three hours time for this examination.
- Language : This examination will be done in English, Tamil, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Uriya, Kannada and Telugu languages.
- Marking scheme : Four correct points will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking : A wrong digit for each wrong answer will be deducted.
Important Dates :
- Application form beginning : February 2018
- Last date for filing application form : March 2018
- Last date for filling the application fee : March 2018
- Entry Letter Allotment : April 2018
- Exam Date : 6 May 2018
- Counseling start (first) : June 12 to June 24, 2018
NEET 2k18 Undergraduate/Postgraduate Examination Scheme
CBSE can announce the date of the NEET UG Examination by Thursday night. Students preparing for this exam can check it by going to the official website of the department. The board is in the process of setting up the NET exam this year in May. Significantly, this examination is organized in 11 different languages.