Download Now MSCE Pune Scholarship Application Form For Maharashtra 5th & 8th Scholarship Scheme Exam : Here we comes our with the most important information for all those who are searching to Download Maharashtra Rajya Pariksha Parishad Online Application Forms for the Class 8th Scholarship Scheme which they can easily get from here or even from the main official website. Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE) is a scholarship embodiment formed by government of Maharashtra that was formed in 1954. All those who have interested to fill the Application form can check here all the details.
MSCE Pune Scholarship Application Form 2020
The Main motive to Conduct this exam is to give empower the children of backward communities that include scheduled tribe, schedule caste, minority and nomadic tribes. This is one of the best way to give great duty to the education by organizing this MSCE Pune Scholarship Scheme Exam. So the examination is conducted every year in the month of February and March. So Candidates those who want to apply for the MSCE Pune Scholarship Scheme Test 2020 can download here now below in this page.
MSCE Pune Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The student those who want apply for the Scholarship Test must be domicile of Maharashtra and residing in Maharashtra for 15 years or more.
- They must be studying in government school, approved aided school, Unaided, Granted or Not Granted school.
- For physically challenged students the age limit for class 5 is 11 years and 15 years .
- For physical challenged students the age limit for class 8 is 14 years and 18 years.
- The scholarship amount is distributed based on the result from the MSCE examination.
- For all the minority community schools and students there is no exam fee. There is an exam fee for the students who are from CBSE or ICSE.
- For those who have filled the application with annual income of the father of a student who is from Tribal or any backward community should not exceed 2,00,000 Rupees to avail the scholarship.
MSCE Pune Scholarship Fees
The eligible candidates receive 100 Rupees per month to 500 Rupees.
MSCE Pune Scholarship Application Form Submission Dates
- Application Submission : 10 October 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission : 14 January 2020
Application Form Download at official website : mscepune.in
For More information Contact in below mentioned details :
Email id for 5th class: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email id for 8th class: Mscepss@gmail.com
Address: Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, 3, Mahapalika Marg, Post Box No. 1967, Mumbai – 400 001
Toll-Free Number: 020-26123066/67
Thank you so much for reading this post. If any one you want to ask any query sent it to the commenting section below.