Check Now XAT Cutoff 2019 Expected XLRI Minimum Qualifying Marks, Previous Year Cutoff : XLRI Jamshedpur XAT Cutoff Marks 2019 is available now here in this page given below. Candidates those who are going to appear for the January 6, 2019 XAT Examination. Maximum contenders were filled the application for the XAT Examination. They all want to know about the XLRI Minimum Qualifying Marks & XAT Previous Year Cutoff Marks Analysis which is very useful for them to know about the Passing Nature of the examination.
XAT Cutoff Marks 2019
The 11-member institutes and around 150 B-schools in the list of participating institutes will release their XAT 2019 cutoff to shortlist the candidates for their admission process. XAT Cutoff Merit List is basically based on, Difficulty level of the exam, Total number of Candidates appeared in the examination, Number of seats offered in a particular programme & Last year’s cutoff.
XLRI Minimum Qualifying Marks, Previous Year Cutoff Marks
So candidates those who want to take part in the examination have to get the minimum qualifying marks to clear the examination. Here in the table given below XLRI XAT Previous Year Cutoff Analysis.
XAT Cut off 2017 for GMP Programme
|VA||5 and above|
|DM||5 and above|
|QA||6 and above|
|Total||22 and above|
XAT Cutoff 2016 – Section wise
|VA & LR||77.47||–||69.1|
|QA & DI||88.6||–||69|
XAT Cutoff 2016 – XLRI Jamshedpur Programmes
XAT Cutoff 2015/2014/2013
XAT Exam Analysis 2019
- Name of the organization : XLRI Jamshedpur
- Exam Name : XAT 2019
- Exam date: 06.01.2019
- Result Status : Available Soon
How to Check XAT Result 2019
- Above all else tap on the connection of authority site.
- Specifically go to the notice segment.
- Look for the connection identified with Download XAT E xamination Expected Cutoff Marks 2019.
- Open the connection and enter all the required points of interest.
- Hit the download catch for getting the XAT Exam Result Date Cutoff Marks 2019 in PDF organize.
If any one of the Applicants have any query don’t hesitate about that just ask your query by sent the comment in the commenting Box given below.